Thank you for your interest in becoming a Graham's Foundation NICU Ambassador. The goal of the NICU Ambassador program is to help build a "local connection" with the NICU of your choice to help ensure that our care packages are received on a timely basis and they are meeting the needs of your NICU. As a NICU Ambassador we will need you to:
We need you to:
- Connect with your local NICU to ensure that they want to receive our care packages. Assuming they do, make sure that they have a sufficient number of our posters and postcards so parents are aware of our service.
- Provide us with feedback from the families and the NICU staff on what they like about our care packages and what other items would be of help
- Encourage participation in our Gifts to Grow program which helps sustain our care package program in your NICU. Deliver posters to the NICU about the Gifts to Grow program, talk with staff about the program, and collect the Gifts to Grow codes from participating NICUs. Learn more about the Gifts to Grow program.
We promise to:
- Fulfill the care package requests for your NICU in a timely fashion
- Listen to your feedback and incorporate it as best we can in future care package improvements
- support your efforts to raise funds for Graham's Foundation
Thank you again for your interest and we look forward to working with you.