What is a volunteer NICU Ambassador?
Many parents of preemies want to do something to support moms and dads who are new to prematurity. Graham’s Foundation NICU Ambassadors serve as a representative for us at both their local NICU and in the community, helping raise awareness for our programs and connecting with other preemie parents.
Specifically, our NICU Ambassadors:
- Establish and maintain a relationship between Graham’s Foundation and their local NICU
- Deliver care packages and other support materials at specified times to their NICU throughout the year
- Help celebrate Parents of Preemies Day at their local NICU and in their community
- Help raise funds for Graham’s Foundation so we can continue and expand our program
- Be available to provide local support to parents in your community, if requested